high torque mid-drive enduro MTB
Bricks - for the ultimate thrill on the most demanding trails
Bricks is an Enduro type, full suspension electric mountain bike with silent Shimano power to fill up on thrills. No expense spared, fully equipped fun like never before. Our ultimate performance electric bike will power you up the best routes to enjoy perfecting your downhill skills.
This bike is very pleasant to use with a comfortable riding position and a wonderfully lively, determined motor up the steepest climbs and massive fun along winding trails. Be confident and safe when the ride turns precarious.
With a travel of 140mm there's little that will get in the way of a perfect day, out discovering trails others can only dream about.
The Shimano central motor Steps E8000 is a powerful, confident beast with 70NM available smoothly, when you need it in either cadence or torque mode - all settings are fully responsive to your pedal input.
The frame of the VTTAE Bricks perfectly integrates the Steps E8000 engine, its compact profile with a resilient, protective casing is designed to meet the demands of the explorer determined to overcome all unexpected obstacles.
Couple all that to a battery with 504Wh of stored energy and start planning momentous weekends.
The E8000 is also incredibly light at 2.8 kg adding to the freedom felt handling Bricks over all terrain, whatever the weather.
The Shimano system can be fully customised, is virtually silent and flexible with an intuitive display interface providing snapshot summaries of important ride data to focus on the fun. Display functions include the time, assistance mode, battery charge level, speed, distance, total mileage, driving time, estimated range, cadence, system diagnostic data.
Its powerful Shimano Steps E8000 mid drive motor, delivering 70Nm torque and Schwalbe Smart Sam performance Tyres will take on challenging terrain with ease. Front and rear Shimano 203 mm hydraulic disc brakes ensure confident braking.
Experience the superb SR SUNTOUR AION 35 suspension forks - Boost Lor DS 27,5 ''
A battery for the weekend: 36V: 504Wh Shimano
- Worry-free warranty on all Neomouv bikes: Frame: 5 years; system and motor: 2 years; Battery: 2 years
- motor : 250W 36V 70NM, maintenance free, Shimano Steps E8000
- battery : 14Ah 504Wh (45+)
- speed : Assisted speed is 15.5 Mph, software limited.
- frame :
Aluminium - Size 40, 46 or 52
- gears : 10 speed with Shimano Deore derailleur 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42 T
- bike_weight : 23 Kg including easily removable battery
- control : Torque and cadence sensors - 3 levels of assistance - customisable LCD
- brakes : TEKTRO hydraulic disc FR and RR brakes - 180 mm
- wheel_size : 27.5 '' x 2.6 - Ambrosio rim - stainless steel spokes